Aluminum Alloy Twin Spacer Damper
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $1-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||1.Standard Carton Box 2.Pallet 3packing on Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FJZ LGJ
- Standard: GB
- Damper: Elastomer(Demp)
- Sample: Free
- Trademark: Haiwe
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Technics: Injection Molding
- Type: Substation Fittings
- OEM: Accept
- Other Parts: Hot-DIP Galvanized Steel
- Specification: Aluminum alloy
Spacer damper is suitable for use on all conductor and earth wire constructions including ACSR,AAC, AAAC , AACSR(Aluminium alloy conductor steel reinforced).It have been designed to provide the best possible control for both Aeolian Vibration and Subconductor Oscillation for bundled conductors used in High Voltage transmission lines.
1. corona free even at the highest voltages
2. to mitigate aeolian vibration.
3. No Special Tools Needed with Breakaway Bolt Option
4. designs feature a high efficiency elastomeric hinge that has been designed to provide the maximum energy
dissipation while still providing excellent resistance to fatigue.
5. available for twin, triple, quad and 6 conductor bundle arrangements
6. available for use on high temperature conductors.
Twin Spacer Damper(type FJZ)
Body, keeper & bracket: Aluminium alloy.
Damper: elastomer (DEMP).
Other parts: Hot-dip galvanized steel.
|Type||Suitable conductor||Clamp groove R||Conductor distance||Weight(kg)|
1. How to buy your ideal products?
A: You can provide us your drawings, and we will produce it as per your drawings. Or we can design it if you do not have a clear plan.
2. How to pay?
A: TT and L/C are acceptable and TT will be more appreciated.30% deposit before producing, 70% balance before loading by TT.
3. What is the delivery time?
A: It depends on order quantity. Generally, the delivery time will be within 15 to 30 days.
4. Package information
A:For inner box and master carton are made as per international standards, and we can make special designed for you if need. And if necessary, will be packed in pallet to avoid any damage.
B:Not more than 35kg per carton box, about 1000kg per pallet
5.How long to make a sample? Is it free?
A:7 days depending on the sample's complexity. Normally, our sample is free
6.How to contact us?
A:Send your inquiry details in the below, Click "send" now!
1.Thousands of products in stock and ready to ship.
2.The most competitive pricing
3.Free shipment container loading
4.Putting the customer's needs first, always
5.On call,24 hours a day,7 days a week