FR Vibration Dampers Stockbridge in Transmission Conductor
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $1-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||1.Standard Carton Box 2.Pallet 3packing on Reques|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FR
- Standard: GB
- Type: Protection Fittings
- Counter Weights: Grey Iron, Painted or Hot DIP Galvanized
- Sample: Free
- Trademark: Haiwe
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Technics: Injection Molding
- Usage: Overhead Transmission Line
- Model No.: Fr/Fd-L
- OEM: Accept
- Other Parts: Hot DIP Galvanized Steel
- Specification: Body & keepers: aluminium alloy
Vibration damper is suitable for use on all conductor and earth wire constructions including ACSR, AAC, AAAC ,AACSR (Aluminium alloy conductor steel reinforced). A dreaded phenomenon in overhead transmission lines is the occurrence of high-frequency, short-wave vibrations in conductors, shield wires and aerial telecommunication cables due to natural wind flow.
1. remove the wind energy from the conductor
2. reduce vibration stresses sufficiently to ensure a long life for the overhead transmission lines.
3. economical , effective and easy to install ,correct installation easily recognized from the ground
4. no lateral forces and therefore ideal for sensitive fiber-optic overhead cables
5. minimized bending strain
Body & keepers: aluminium alloy.
Counter Weights: grey iron, painted or hot dip galvanized.
Other parts: hot dip galvanized steel.
Counter Weights: grey iron, painted or hot dip galvanized
Other parts: hot dip galvanized steel
|Type||Suitable conductor cross-section(mm)||Dimensions(mm)||Steel|
1. How to buy your ideal products?
A: You can provide us your drawings, and we will produce it as per your drawings. Or we can design it if you do not have a clear plan.
2. How to pay?
A: TT and L/C are acceptable and TT will be more appreciated.30% deposit before producing, 70% balance before loading by TT.
3. What is the delivery time?
A: It depends on order quantity. Generally, the delivery time will be within 15 to 30 days.
4. Package information
A:For inner box and master carton are made as per international standards, and we can make special designed for you if need. And if necessary, will be packed in pallet to avoid any damage.
B:Not more than 35kg per carton box, about 1000kg per pallet
5.How long to make a sample? Is it free?
A:7 days depending on the sample's complexity. Normally, our sample is free
6.How to contact us?
A:Send your inquiry details in the below, Click "send" now!
1.Thousands of products in stock and ready to ship.
2.The most competitive pricing
3.Free shipment container loading
4.Putting the customer's needs first, always
5.On call,24 hours a day,7 days a week